Welcome to Hacienda Maize, home of Unapologetically Delicious™ artisanal, award-winning hot pepper jelly that we call Jammin’ Jelly — “spicy/sweet culinary magic in a jar.”
Our jalapeño jelly is our most-famed — so far! Our Jalapeño Diablo is gaining serious fans, and the Mira Sol Pueblo chile variety is inspiring adoration.
We are Champions in gourmet foods competitions 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016 including three wins at the World Hot Sauce Awards 2016, and four at the 2016 IFA! Add us to your “special secret ingredient” arsenal! Be brazen with Jammin’ Jelly for glazing!
Each Jammin’ Jelly is seasoned to complement the specific characteristics of the fire-roasted chile variety, and offers you delicious creativity in preparing foods to delight. We are about crafting chile pepper velvet: no chile powders, flakes or oils. Add your own fruits and berries to add variation or garnish. We are about the chile.
“Your (Jammin’ Jellies) are the best! I mean, seriously phenomenal!” — Kate W, owner of Savory Spice Shop, Santa Fe NM
All of Hacienda Maize Fire-Roasted Chile Jammin’ Jellies are unique, thrilling and versatile!
- Are all-natural culinary marvels: fire-roasted Colorado-grown chiles complemented with premium spices from around the world. Awesome to cook with!
- Are unlike any hot pepper jelly you have encountered before. Serious small-batch crafting of every variety and every jar results in extraordinary quality, taste and versatility.
- Are “like angels dancing on your tongue.” (Quote: customer from Phoenix, AZ)
- Make your “tongue jump up and slap your brains around” (Quote: customer from the Southern U.S.)
- Is passionate about great food and great times – elements that feed the soul.
- Hand-crafts authentic, all-natural foods that delight and surprise adventurous palates.
- Is Unapologetically Delicious™. We work with local farmers to bring the freshest, best-tasting, locally-grown produce to our products in order to complement your entertaining and cooking adventures.
- Wants to delight you! Let us know how we’re doing!