~ Deviled eggs with with amazing fire-roasted chile hot pepper jelly from Hacienda Maize ~
Not yo’ mama’s deviled eggs, these are truly savory and spiced up with curry and Jammin’ Jelly!
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 3 T mayonnaise
- 1 T Hacienda Maize Fire-Roasted Chile Jammin’ Jelly
- 1/2 tsp whole grain mustard
- 1 tsp curry
- 2 T chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 tsp salt
- a few grinds of black pepper
- Shell eggs and cut in half lengthwise.
- Transfer yolks to a bowl and mash with a fork.
- Mix in other ingredients.
- Spoon yolk mixture into egg halves.
- Top with chopped chives and/or radishes.
- Cover loosely and refrigerate, allowing flavors to blend.
! Savor !
Inspired by Simply Recipes